Friday, October 17, 2008

~ He's Here ~

 
Posted by Picasa

Well he finally decided to come into this world, lucky for me, it was 2 1/2 weeks earlier than planned. It is so nice to finally finally be totally done having kids. It is such a good feeling. Since he was a little early, he only weighed 6lbs. 2oz., and was only 17 inches long. He is our little nugget, and by far the smallest we've had so far. I'm sure all of you are wondering what we named the kid, but to be honest, we've named him, but now I think we are going to change it, so I'm not saying what it is til I know forsure. Isn't that so bad he is a week old, and still not sure what name to go with. It is alot of pressure knowing it is your last kid to name forever. Ahhh, but I will post it as soon as it is a forsure name! We are finally a complete family!

12 comments:

Kallas Family said...

congrats!! I am happy he came so early for you!

Hotzebra said...

YAY! He's SOOOO CUTE!! I can't believe you have a newborn again!! Your a good mom :) You need to have another one!

Natalie said...

Congrats Becs!!! He is so cute! I think he looks like Roni. Can't wait to hear what you named him! Let me know what it's like starting over... I'll be there someday!

Sunshine said...

He's so cute. I think naming kids is SO HARD. I can't believe how much he looks like Ronin. So we know he's going to grow up to be a very cute kid!!
This boy is going to be so spoiled. He's so adored by his big bro. & sis.
Congrats!

Tiff said...

Congrats you are the luckiest girl ever he came that early - I am way jealous! I know the feeling of finally being done it is a good one!

HaLaine said...

Oh my gosh, he really is the cutest little peanut ever...such a Farrer...

Lid said...

I'm so happy for you and your little family. He really is so cute. Good job on that one. :) I'm Excited to hear what his name is!!!

Robyn said...

Congrats! I have been waiting to seen this post! He is adorable! I bet your kids are gonna totally love him! And yea no more pregnancies! I bet it is a good feeling!

Duncahoo said...

Congrats! We are super excited for you all. Early is always nice too.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Hooray he is here!!! And he is healthy !!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! He is a adorable!!!!!!
P.S. I am dying to know his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash said...

congrats! our boys are only a few weeks apart!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

COngrats!! He is SO adorable. HE is so small. I can't wait to find out his name. Canrats again you have the cutest family ever.