Friday, May 9, 2008

New York


Daisypath Vacation Ticker
My awsome husband is letting me take one last vacation with my Mom to go and visit my sister in New York. She has been begging me for a few years since she moved there to come and visit, I figured if I don't go now, it is only going to get harder once the baby comes. The kids get to stay with Daddy for 6 days. I am a little nervous leaving them for that long, but at least I know if Andy doesn't feed them, they are old enough to feed themselves! I know they will be alive when I get home. At least he is more than willing to let me go, so I cannot complain about anything. Love Ya Babe

3 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so fun to go to New York! YOu will have a blast! Congrats on having a boy. That is super exciting!
Angie

Tiff said...

How fun when do you go?

Hotzebra said...

Where's all the pics from your fun trip! I mean come on! You've been home for 3 days! Get on it!!