Monday, May 5, 2008

IT'S A BOY


I guess the boys won the girls this time. To bad there will most likely not be another chance to have a girl. We are way excited, and just hope that it all goes good til the end. We were so anxious to find out, so I called the mall and asked how far you had to be to get the ultrasound done, and she said at least 17 weeks. So I lied to her and told her I was almost that far, when really I was only 14.5 weeks. But obviously they could tell what it was. Like everyone kept telling me, if there is a weenie, you will know right away that it is a boy. Yep, and we are stoked to have another sweet boy in the fam.

10 comments:

HaLaine said...

HOLY MACKEREL~ Any tips? We need another weenie in the family. ( "

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

ok found it...your blog that is tell Lindsay she needs to get on mine to I miss you girls! We need to keep in touch better and I am so happy I saw you the other day. You look FABULOUS!!! Congrats on the new one!!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations!! thats awesome! any names yet?

Tiff said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you that is so awesome!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe you found out already!! I still don't know - big US is tomorrow and I am at 22 weeks!! You sound just like Ali and can't wait! I love it - I am SOOO excited for you!

Marianne Martin said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so great. Little boys are so sweet (most of the time.)

Hotzebra said...

Thats so cool! Hopefully he will be as sweet and easy as Ronin! You guys need to plan a trip here and hang out by the pool the whole time again!

Dickinson's said...

Congrats bucs! I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to meet this little guy.

By the way, I am so excited to see you and Mom next week!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am going private so go to my blog and leave me a message with your email so I can send you an invite!!

Robyn said...

Ya, Im so excited for you! Boys are so fun! And I was the only girl out of three kids and I loved it, me and my mom always had a great relationship! So neat! Im so happy for you! ps have so much fun in NY im so jealous!