Monday, March 3, 2008

Bun in the Oven



Yes, it is true, there is a bun in the oven. We are finally going to #3. It is about time, now that our other two are almost graduating, haha! We are way excited, if I can just get through these first few months of feeling like sh--. It seems so far away til the due date next fall, but I think that is a good thing, because I need to do some serious mental preperation for this next baby! I am way excited to finally be on my last and final pregnancy. Yay!

6 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! And by how cute your other two kids are, you should have 5 more!!!

Hotzebra said...

WOW! I am so proud of you for listening to me! I expect an update weekly. Even if you have to make stuff up. Put pictures of your belly on here every week!! No more fun for you! HAHAHA!

Robyn said...

Im so proud of you for finally updating! And Congrats on the new baby Im so excited for you, But.. I know what you mean about getting yourself siked to do it, Im right there with you! Good luck!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Becca! I love the picture of the pregnancy test! At least you have a full-time, more than willing to, babysitter in Aspen. She is going to be the biggest help!

HaLaine said...

I CAN"T WAIT! You guys have beautiful kids...so fun!

ALI said...

I knew you could do it. Congrats. Needless to say I'm not jealous.