Monday, September 15, 2008

Elizabeth Smart



I thought this was kinda cool, so I thought I better post it. Andy's Dad just got put into the bishopric in a BYU ward, and once a month a member of the bishopric has family home evening at their house for some of the students. Well it was their turn, and they had them over, and Andy's mom thought this one girl looked really familiar but did not put it together. They all got up to introduce themselves, and the girl stands up and says, " Hi, I'm Elizabeth Smart, and I'm a music major!!" Andy's mom said she about died. She knew that she looked like her, but they had no idea that she was even in the ward. They said it was just crazy to see her now 6 years down the road, and it so happened that that was Monday night, and two days later she ended up being on the Oprah show. What a sad situation, but how good she seems to be doing now!

0 comments: