Friday, March 21, 2008


So I finally went to the doctor the other day, which I guess it was not finally, because I am only 9 weeks, but it just seems more official when you actually go to the doctor and get to see the baby. Of course getting all the blood work done, and all the usual exams, makes it also seem more real. I just keep thinking that I feel like sh-- for no reason. I know that I am prego, but it just does not seem as real, until you actually go see the doc. Maybe I am just crazy, but it made me realize that I am really in for a rude awakening in life. My life is about to change here in the next few months. It is so different right now with kids in school all day, and the free time that I have to myself, is no longer going to be that way soon. But, I am sooo excited about it. This is a huge step for Andy and I. We really thought for a long time that we were sooo done. Finally we just decided that there was one more out there for us, and that we just had to get it done! So, 1 month later, it was done. Now it just seems so freeking far away to October, but after the sickness goes away, hopefully time will go much faster, because I feel like I have already been prego for 40 weeks, and it has only been 9. I guess that is the good thing, because I am not sure that I am ready to take care of a baby right now, I would rather have it inside of me. Aspyn and I keep saying that the girls are going to beat the boys!! ( saying we want it to be a girl, and the boys want a boy!) I guess we will get what we are supposed to have. I hope the kids understand that, because I see a big fight when we finally do find out!! Haha

12 comments:

Dickinson's said...

That is awesome to see pictures of the baby!! I can't wait to see you guys next week! Love ya!

Natalie said...

Hey Becca, maybe they missed one hiding behind the other on the ultrasound and there will be one of each- a boy and a girl and then it will be a tie! I am so excited for you and can't wait for you to jump in to baby mode again so you can let me know how it goes. I hope you feel better soon and hope to see you in the summer!

Hayley Holliman said...

Well it's about damn time you have another baby. Don't you know you have to keep up with the Holliman's. CONGRATS!!! Tell Andy, Stone can teach him how to ride a motorcycle if he wants. Only kidding.
Hayley

Anonymous said...

becca - its been such a long long time since i have seen you. blogging world changes things! i got to your blog off kim & jays. anyhow just wanted to say congrats on the baby ... thats way cool. we have 3 and they are all in school all day so i feel you there girl ... your brave! i cant do it!

Tiff said...

Let me just tell you it will be fine! After 1 week you don't remember different! (but just take advantage of your alone time now) That will be so exciting!

Cyndi said...

DOnt listen to Tiff! ok, mabey its just me, but the 5 year gap is killing me right now! Im sure you are a lot more patient than me! Conratulations!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Hello Becca and Andy. Congratulations on the upcoming arrival. That is awesome! This was fun to find you and see your family. No surprise you are all beautiful.

Molly said...

I am so excited for you! You look amazing, it makes me want to be prego!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

What are you doing!!! I can't believe I've stumbled upon you!! I found you on robyn's blog whom I went to beauty school with. Small world!!
Anyway, congrats on the baby! Such a cute family!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca!! So fun to find your blog and see what you are up to. Congrats on the news!! That is so exciting. I bet your other two will be a big help.

Sunshine said...

I can't wait until you find out what you're having. I'm putting money on a girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh hot mama! I was blog stalking and found you!:)) Your family is so cute! Keep in touch!